Its my aeroplane

I know, I know -- I've been bad about updates! I have lots to show, but most of it is still unfinished! I promise to get to some of it soon!


Anyway, here are some sketches for my "wright brothers" style airplane.


I was going for more of a "wobbly line" approach this time. Hope it works...


Here's the rendering.  I wanted to make it colorful, because its supposed to be for a "hero".  I'm not completely happy with it, but I figure its time to move on:



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Connie Jaio Wong said...

More aeroplanes please! Can't wait to see this fully rendered!

Arron said...

My plane will destroy your plane.

Arthur Fong said...

Dude I love your shape designs on this plane!!! Really well thought out! keep up all the awesome work!

Arthur

Ty Carter said...

Love this plane, nice blog

Alfonso de la Torre said...

Thanks Man!This is a really cool plane design, can't wait to see the final rendering.